Best Tea Liquorice & Peppermi, 15 bg by TEAPIGS

$39.74

Out of stock

Email when stock available

SKU: 1886233 Categories: , , , , ,

Ingredients

LIQUORICE ROOT (70%);PEPPERMINT LEAVES (30%)

Description

TEAPIGS LIQOURICE & PEPPERMINT SWEET TREAT TEA IS A CAREFUL BALANCE OF PEPPERMINT LEAVES AND LIQUORICE ROOT TO CREATE A NATURALLY SWEET AND REFRESHING DRINK. INCLUDES A 15 BAG BOX OF TEA. SEE NUTIRTION FACTS PANEL FOR ALERGENS. EACH MESH “TEA TEMPLE” HOUSES QUALITY WHOLE LEAVES FOR THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF INFUSION. WE LOVE TEA; WE JUST DON’T LIKE THE SNOBBERY THAT CAN COME WITH IT. INSTEAD WE CONCENTRATE ON BRINGING YOU THE VERY BEST TEA WE CAN FIND AND NOT TAKING OURSELVES TOO SERIOUSLY. NO AIRS, NO GRACES, JUST FINE TEA. SEE NUTRITION FACT PANEL FOR ALLERGENS.

Weight 1 lbs
Dimensions 6.9 × 5.9 × 7.5 in
UPC

814910010215

All sales are final. An RMA will only be accepted if the item is mis-shipped or damaged. All RMAs will be for a refund. Exchanges must be placed as a new order. A 20% restocking fee will apply for all refused/returned orders. A return label will be provided if determined damaged/defective/mis-shipped. Additional details, photos, etc. may be requested.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Best Tea Liquorice & Peppermi, 15 bg by TEAPIGS”